Water Management System
Reclaim rejected water from your softener and other treatment systems like your RO.
When water softeners regenerate, the water that’s flushed is typically discharged into the wastewater stream. With a home water management system, you can reclaim and recycle this water—instead of using it for your home’s working water, maximizing the efficiency of your water treatment systems.
- Built-in water monitor allows for softened water to be added to the holding tank when the reclaimed water volume does not meet the flushing needs
- Built-in disinfection and re-pressurization systems
- Simple but powerful electronics
- Available with the PM6 and H151 controls
- Delivery pump options to meet different flow rate need
- Additional reclaim opportunities for 100% of reject water from an RO, humidification, dehumidification or furnace
- Variable reserve automatically adjusts to your changing water usage
- Full-flow bypass valve provides the convenience of bypassing the water softener
- The back-lit display makes it easy to read and alerts you of system malfunctions
- Corrosion-resistant control valve body and tanks for a longer life
- All internal components are lead-free