Reclaim rejected water from your softener and other treatment systems like your RO.
When water softeners regenerate, the water that’s flushed is typically discharged into the wastewater stream. With a home water management system, you can reclaim and recycle this water—instead of using it for your home’s working water, maximizing the efficiency of your water treatment systems.
- Built-in water monitor allows for softened water to be added to the holding tank when the reclaimed water volume does not meet the flushing needs
- Built-in disinfection and re-pressurization systems
- Simple but powerful electronics
- Available with the PM6 and H151 controls
- Delivery pump options to meet different flow rate need
- Additional reclaim opportunities for 100% of reject water from an RO, humidification, dehumidification or furnace
- Variable reserve automatically adjusts to your changing water usage
- Full-flow bypass valve provides the convenience of bypassing the water softener
- The back-lit display makes it easy to read and alerts you of system malfunctions
- Corrosion-resistant control valve body and tanks for a longer life
- All internal components are lead-free